Privacy statement according to art. 13, EU 2016/679
According to the EU Rule 2016/679, we use this information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our customers and which include some or all of the following:
1) We use this information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our customers and which include some or all of the following:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations
- fulfillment of legal and tax obligations
- accounting, invoicing and credit management purposes
The collected data will be carefully used to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of FT Mercati that may be of interest to you
These data will not be widespread and may be communicated, again within the scope of the aforementioned purposes, only to:
- companies part of FT Support Srl (also abroad, US included)
- companies that perform tasks of technical or organizational nature on behalf of FT Support Srl.
2) The processing of data is carried out as indicated in the EU REGULATION 2016/679: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
3) Processing will be carried out by electronic and paper-based means by the owner, the person in charge and specially appointed entities.
4) The provision of data is mandatory for the purposes mentioned in point 1 therefore any refusal to provide such data could result in the lack or partial execution of the contract and/or the failure to continue the relationship.
5) The data may come to the attention of the person in charge and the specially appointed subjects and may be communicated exclusively within the scope of the purposes set forth in point 1 to the following entities:
- credit institutions
- credit insurance companies
- entities that perform shipping services
- commercial information companies
- professionals and advisors
6) Personal data will not be spread.
7) Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to countries outside the European Union, when this is necessary for the performance of obligations arising from a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to fulfill, prior to the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the data subject, or for the conclusion or performance of a contract entered into in favor of the data subject.
8) The data controller is FT Support srl with headquarters in Viale Francesco Restelli, 5 20124 Milan.
9) The data controller is Eng. G. Belfiori.
10) You may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller in accordance with EU REGULATION 2016/679:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
a. the purposes of the processing;
b. the categories of personal data concerned;
c. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisagedconsequences of such processing for the data subject.
d. where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
c. the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
3. The data subject shall have the right to :
a. receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she hasprovided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
b. obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue dela
c. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in theexercise of official authority vested in the controller.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profilingbased on those provisions.
a. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
b. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.